Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Me-Made March

Photobucket


I did it!  I signed up for Zoe of So, Zo's Me-Made March challenge.  The goal is to wear your homemade or refashioned pieces every day of the month.  Here's my pledge:

I, Amy Z, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-March '11. I endeavour to wear only homemade or vintage dresses each day, and not buy any new clothes for the duration of March 2011.

I added the bit about wearing vintage only because our Mexico trip is from March 10-17.  I haven't sewed enough summer dresses to get me through a whole week.  I'm really excited for this challenge!  Before I became a serious sewer, I followed everyone who participated in Self-Stitched September.  I never thought that only 6 months later, I'd have made enough things to take part.

1 comment:

  1. I so want to take part again this year but I will be in Europe for all of March and I have not sewn any winter clothes. I am hoping she does it again in May like last year so I can take part then.

    ReplyDelete

Followers