Monday, April 16, 2012

Shorts!

I've never considered myself a "shorts person", and I probably haven't worn them since I was a kid (with the exception of some denim cutoffs I wear in the summer under really short dresses).  From Memorial Day to Labor Day, my office institutes Casual Summer with "Super Casual Fridays".  Meaning that shorts, flip flops, t-shirts, tank tops, are all acceptable.  I've never partook, mostly because shorts aren't really on my radar.

I was in Gap yesterday looking for jeans, and I saw these shorts and loved them and tried them on.  They were so cute! 

Photobucket


There are shorts everywhere!  I also fell in love with these from Anthropologie.

Photobucket


And these from Express.

Photobucket


Colette Patterns even released a pattern for shorts due to overwhelming demand!

Photobucket


I am suddenly aboard the shorts train. Are you? Time to start looking for patterns and fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers